Saturday, December 20, 2008

I thought I should write something about riding


Fetching water
Originally uploaded by PLC.Doctor

Seeing as how I've named this blog "Riding 'bent' in Hanford" I guess I should write something that has to do with riding. Today was such a nice day that we couldn't waste it by not riding our bikes. So I hitched up the BOB trailer to my bike and rode over to our neighborhood water vendor to refill our water bottles while Joanna did some shopping at Rite Aid.

After I dropped off the water and the trailer at the house we rode over to Quiznos for a late lunch. When we rode up there were these cute Electra bikes in the rack. I guess it's true that the shopping center was made for people to walk to or ride bikes like we did. While it was a little on the cool side today the sunshine sure made up for the day. It's nice not to have to deal with the typical overcast that we have this time of year.

No comments: